Google

Tuesday 14 July 2009

THE WEDDING TEST

>
> I was a very happy man. My wonderful girlfriend
>
> and I had been dating for over a year, and so we
>
> decided to get married. There was only one
>
> little thing bothering me...It was her beautiful
>
> younger sister.
>
>
> My prospective sister-in-law was twenty-two, wore very
>
> tight miniskirts, and generally was bra-less. She
>
> would regularly bend down when she was near
>
> me, and I always got more than a nice view. It had to
>
> be deliberate. Because she never did it when she was
>
> near anyone else.
>
>
> One day her 'little' sister called and asked me to
>
> c
> ome over to check the wedding invitations. She was
>
> alone when I arrived, and she whispered to me that she
>
> had feelings and desires for me that she couldn't
>
> overcome. She told me that she wanted me just once
>
> before I got married and committed my life to her sister.
>
> Well, I was in total shock, and couldn't say a word.
>
> She said, 'I'm going upstairs to my bedroom, and if
>
> you want one last wild fling, just come up and get me.'
>
>
> I was stunned and frozen in shock as I watched her go
>
> up the stairs. I stood there for a moment, then turned
>
> and made a beeline straight to the front door. I
>
> opened the door, and headed straight towards my car.
>
> Lord... and behold, my entire future family was standing
>
> outside, all clapping!
>
>
> With tears in his eyes, my father-in-law hugged me and
>
> said, 'We are very happy that you have passed our
>
> little test. We couldn't ask for a better
>
> man for our daughter. Welcome to the family.'
>
> And the moral of this story is:
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
> Always keep your c*ndoms in your car.