Google

Wednesday 6 February 2008

England Tonight - Owen To Start On The Bench

Well the team Capello has picked only includes two players from the croatia match. But Mr Owen (Even I'm loving this new respect order) is set to start on the bench, he couldnt really expect to walk in to the squad with his poor form for shambolic newcastle.

Mr. Young and Mr. Bentley look set to start, and if they continue club form for England, I will be very happy because big things are going to happen for these two. Hopefully we will see a new style to England, a stronger more organised team.

I think everyone will be satisfied with James in goal after his amazing season so far I believe Carson has a good future with England, but it is only fair that on form the best keeper starts.

The biggest shock is Wes Brown at right back taking over from Micah Richards. I have never been fully satisfied with injury plagued Brown, but he has played consistently well in a team that is battling on all fronts so we will see tonight if he can carry that form into England

Prediction 2-0 (I'm going with a Gerrard, and Joe Cole goal)

Whats your thoughts on the match tonight?