Google

Tuesday 12 February 2008

Now I Believe In Karma - What A Sunday Night

This is about one of those weird moments that happens very rarely but here it goes......

I was up in London for the weekend to go to a mates party, get trashed then come back to Brighton. My train to Brighton was from London Victoria so to travel from North London I had to purchase a one day travelcard for the tube

Once I had arrived at London Victoria I had no use for the day travelcard I had previously purchased, so I offered it to a bypasser as a kind gesture ....Karma Begins

Whilst walking towards the platform I was getting my train from, I bumped into a good friend from University very randomly, so we got on the train I had a can of one of his cheap beers and talked as you do about football, whats been going on in each of our lives lately.

It was at this point we kept getting repeatedly interrupted by a New Zealand fella who introduced himself as Santana....to cut long story short

We arrived at Brighton ready to go home when the guy Santana was insistence we go for a beer with him, being students and being broke I cudnt be asked, I just wanted to get home and chill out. The dude was prepared to buy us a beer to hangout with him as he was a tourist.. so what the hell we went along with it and went to the nearest pub.

and 5 pints later we were very merry...the new recruit was funding this drinkup how many times does this happen, it was definately Karma. I gave someone my still in use tube ticket, I received 5 free pints in a pub that evening from a stranger i met on the train.

Ok I have been watching way too much my name is earl